PMC Japan, established in 1974, specializes in supporting the entry and development of foreign companies’ business in Japan; we serve start-ups, new entrants or companies already established with a full range of services: market research & strategy, search of partners/distributors, promotion services, commercial development, representation, set-up of local structure, provision of management services, controlling, board and advisory, etc.
PMC Japan has established a department dedicated to developing healthcare projects in Japan, the 3rd medical market in the world – 2nd in terms of expense per head.
With the support of highly qualified external advisors, covering scientific, regulatory and medical development expertise, we provide specialized services to medtech and healthtech companies, and more generally assist pharma projects, with:
– Market assessment, clinical/KOL outreach, pilot studies
– Guidance and coordination Regulatory/AMM/CRO
– Japan representation: towards scientific hubs, prospects and clients
– Partner/distributor search and qualification
– Set up and management of local structure (manufacturing if relevant)
– Fund raising